Leech Lake campgrounds are prepping their rv and camp sites and getting ready. With warm weather and summer days well over due, it’s the perfect time of year to plan your summer camping trip to Leech Lake. There are a variety of great Leech Lake campgrounds to choose from all of them offer easy lake access so you can spend your day on the beach or the water, under the warm summer sun. Leech Lake campgrounds are also a great option for pet owners. In this post we will share some great leech lake campgrounds, so you can spend your vacation closer to nature and the lake. Want to see all the great lodging options Leech Lake has to offer, look no further!
Top Leech Lake Campgrounds
Below you will find an alphabetical list of the top Leech Lake campground options. Prep your tent, RV, or camper and reserve a site today, with these options you are certain to have an amazing Leech Lake camping experience.
- Acorn Hill – This campground has 24 RV and campsites available, with easy lake access. Each full hook-up RV site also includes a picnic table, fire-pit, and deck. This campground also offers a grocery delivery service so you can focus on enjoying your vacation. RV guests have access to a new private shower facility, and indoor pool. Rates are based on 2 people with a $10 charge per additional person. RV sites are $45 a day, and Tent sites are $30 per day.
- Agency Bay – Great lakeside RV sites on the beach. This campground lets you pull right up to the beach to enjoy the splendor of Leech Lake. Rates are based on 2 people, their is an additional charge of $2 per additional person. Daily campsite rates are $45 per day.
- Bayside Leech Lake – This classic Leech Lake resort offers several lakeside RV campsites. Offering great views of the water and easy access. Site rates are based on 2 people. Daily rates are $40 until June 10th and then only weekly sites are available at $200 per week.
- Hiawatha Beach – This beach side resort campground offers a pool coin operated laundry, on-site restaurant-bar and more. With both tent and full hookup sites. Rates are based on 2 adults and are $51 per day + $6 for additional individuals.
- Huddles Resort – Offering large Leech Lake RV sites, a protected harbor, easy lake access, and on site guides. Be sure to bring your boat as this resort campground is well known for it’s fishing. Huddles RV sites are $50 a day or $250 for a week. Book yours today.
- Moonlight Bay Resort & Campground – Moonlight Bay is situated just north of downtown Walker in a well protected point on Leech Lake. This Leech Lake campground includes both full hook-up sites ($42 a day for 2 people + $5 per additional person) with water, electric, cable, cable and sewer, as well as “Primitive” sites ($35 a day for 2 people + $5 per additional person) with no hook-ups. All sites include a fire-pit so you can enjoy the night under the stars.
- Oak Point Resort – With 5 wooded RV sites this Leech Lake campground offers privacy and seclusion, combined with the comforts of a full hook-up site. Located just off of Walker bay for great fishing. Rates are based on 4 people and are $35 per day or $225 per week.
- Shores Of Leech Lake – This great Leech Lake campground option is the home of the Leech Lake regatta and offers tent, RV and Camper sites as well as boat slips in the large Marina. With full hookups for RV’s and Campers including lodge access to Cable and Wifi. Sites are available nightly, weekly, or seasonally. Nightly rates for RV/camper sites are $54 and Tent sites are $39, with a $17 fee for marina slip rentals for your boat.
- Steamboat Bay – A fishing resort with a variety of RV sites that include full hook-ups. This resort also offers covered boat slips, a large beach and easy water access. Rates vary by site.
- Sugar Point – Located on the eastern side of Leech Lake near Federal Dam this resort campground offers easy lake access, full showers, and on-site laundry. The resort drive is fully paved making for easy RV or camper access to each of the sites. This campground also offers access to a fully protected harbor for your boat, and pool. Rates are based on 2 people (+$8 per additional person). Full hook-up sites are $45 per day, Tent sites are $38 per day.
- The Shores At Pine Point – With a variety of full hook-up RV sites this fishing campground offers easy water access and a protected harbor area, as well as fish cleaning facilities and more. Rates are based on 2 people with an additional charge of $10 per person over 2. Daily rates are $50.
If you don’t feel like camping be sure to check out all our lodging options, Leech Lake is the perfect fishing and family vacation destination whether you stay at a campsite, a hotel, or one of the many great cabins.
See you on the water!