Leech Lake Ice House Rentals
Last weeks Leech Lake ice fishing post offered some great resort and lodging options for your next ice fishing excursion, many of which offered ice houses as part of their stay. However we have had requests for more information on options for Ice Houses in the area. So we have put together this great resource for finding Leech Lake ice house rentals. Whether you are looking for a deluxe sleeper unit or a simple and portable single person shelter, this comprehensive resource ensures you will find the perfect ice house for your needs. If you’re looking for lodging as well, remember to check out our post on winter lodging packages that include ice houses.
Ice House Rentals on Leech Lake
The Leech Lake ice house rental is a tradition in the area. With such a large surface area, and sometimes chilling winds out on the ice, an ice house can be a wonderful way to increase the enjoyment and time you can comfortably spend out on Leech Lake during the chilly winter months. Enjoy heated interiors, electricity, full kitchen space, living area, and much more in some of the luxury units, or go purely functional with some great low cost portable options.
- Tom Wilsons Leech Lake Ice Houses – These 4 person luxury sleeper ice houses include stoves, bathrooms, multiple power outlets, stereos, cedar interiors, up to 8 holes and much more. Enjoy ice fishing in comfort like never before, this is the perfect option during frigid weather, long trips, and for families. Starting at $125 per night.
- Whitney’s Fish House Rentals - With Leech Lake ice house rentals that can sleep up to 5, include full kitchens and bathrooms, heated interiors, exterior windows and power, you are sure to be fishing in comfort with one of these ice houses. Starting at $112 per night.
- Shriver’s Bait Company – These fish houses our set on the optimal ice fishing spots throughout the lake with each spot targeted on a certain fish. From Walleye to Eelpout and Perch to Northern. Each sleeps four, has a propane heater, offers 8 holes and a “private rustic toilet”. Starting at $60 per day.
- Outright Angling - Offering a highly mobile experience Outright utilizes two man heated Otter shelters and guiding. What you lose in comfort you gain in mobility and targeting. Portable shelters offer quick take-down and assembly meaning you can move from one part of the lake to another extremely quickly. Guide and Shelter Service $125 per person.
- Hiawatha Beach - With a large lodge open year round and fish house rentals available for rent, you will be ready to start ice fishing as soon as you arrive. Located on Leech Lakes Steamboat Bay you also get a sheltered location so fishing without an ice house can be done in comfort.
- Walker Rental - Most often found on Walker Bay these ice houses offer easy access from Walker and our optimally placed.
- Chartered Rentals - Located in Annandale , MN they will get you out on the ice in a deluxe ice house or a portable one nearly anywhere in central Minnesota, including Leech Lake. This is certainly one of the best choices for luxury ice fishing. Options starting at $100 a day.
- Leisure Outdoor Adventures – Offering 5-10 hour heated ice house rentals, with indoor bathrooms, 8 holes lights and more. With room for up to four people this is the perfect option for families who want to spend the day on the ice in comfort. $150 for 10 hours.
- Berndt Guide Service - With 2 and 5 bed sleepers available and the option for guide services, this is a great option for those who are new to ice fishing on Leech Lake. Starting at $100 per day.
We are certain this Leech Lake Ice House rental guide will help you enjoy a day or days on the ice in comfort, but if you want more comfortable options and to end the day in a warm cabin check out our recent post on Leech Lake resorts that offer Ice House’s as part of their winter lodging options. Want to know a little more about the ice and fishing conditions before you plan your Leech Lake ice fishing trip or rent a fish house be sure to check out our weekly fishing report to find out how the ice is and some of the hot fishing spots. We hope we see you out on the ice very soon!